CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Friday, October 2, 2009

My photography site : )

Well, it’s no surprise that I LOVE photography. It’s my creative outlet and something I have always had a passion for. So for me to launch my new photography website here on my blog is so exciting!! : ) come take a peek @ www.trishachristensen.com to see my portfolio and session info. I will be announcing a few mini holiday sessions soon, so more clients will be able to get their family pics done in time for the holidays at a discounted price. So stayed tuned and I’ll post the details soon : )

I had the honor of taking Sydney’s sweet sixteen pictures for her. I had such a great time on our shoot. I almost felt like a sixteen year old again myself (almost) with all of the laughing and giggling that went on. Fun stuff!