CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wicked Awesome!

I have been such a bad blogger lately! Mostly it’s been because I’ve been gone the past 3 weeks and it’s hard to catch up, you know? Anyway, our family went on a little vacation a couple of weeks ago so I thought I’d start posting about it. My wonderful in-laws gave us tickets to see the play Wicked in S.L.C., Easter weekend. Wicked is by far the best musical I have ever been to. I absolutely LOVED it!! I could seriously go see it every week if possible….Yeah, that good!

(Leah, don't hate me too much)



Here are some pics before the show of my sister-in-law Natalie, her boyfriend Jesse and myself.







And some while we were in our seats of my Joshy and sister-in-law Melanie.







Josh, Nat and Jesse during intermission.



My beautiful sisters-in-law Natalie & Melanie after the show…..on a Wicked high!!!

I have been listening to the soundtrack pretty much every single day since. I love the music. I can’t even tell you how much I loved this play. THANKS MOM & DAD CHRISTENSEN!!!

(PS Leah, lets you and I plan a trip to New York to see it together okay?)

4 comments:

brit

i am totally jealous!

Unknown

Wicked tickets are so difficult to get. I LOVED the show too and can't get enough of the music. Glad you had fun.

*Lela*

Ok, after doing some breathing exercises I have calmed the hate inside and have found it in my heart to forgive you.

Actually I am glad that you had fun. I would love to go to Broadway and see Wicked and a million other productions. That would make me all tingly inside.

Sadly I will have to find myself a rich benefactor first as I am too poor to pull all of that off.

Maybe we could plan it for my 50th birthday. I am pretty sure I could save enough by then.

Trisha

Brit, not as jealous as i am of you going to Hawaii! ; )

Leah, while you’re on the hunt for a rich benefactor go-ahead and find me one too. If that falls through lets plan for your 50th because I’ll probably be able to swing it by then too : )