CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sad, So So Sad!

Okay, I’m so jealous right now because Josh went up to SLC today for a Ben Folds concert without me!! I really wanted to go but it just wouldn’t workout with the kiddos and Jenaya in school. For those of you who are like “Who’s Ben Folds” first of all, shame on you! Second, where have you been?!?!! Here is a Ben Folds music video clip of a song he wrote for his son. It brings tears to my eyes sometimes when I listen to it.


I can’t really complain about not being able to go though (just a little) because I’m going to Women’s Conference at BYU next week with my friend Audrie. It’s going to be soooo much fun! It seriously couldn’t be at a better time for me. I really need some mommy time about now. So I’ll update you on all the fun we have later.

** I’m not sure why the video link isn’t working, because when I preview it works fine….hummm don’t know. Anyone? You can still listen to some of my favorite Ben Folds songs over on the right side on my playlist. Enjoy!**

1 comments:

Bluebird & Company

So sorry Trisha! But sounds like you have a fun weekend planned for when he gets back. :) You could come see us if you want to while he's away- They are putting the first coat of stucco on our new house tomorrow. Yay! Also, we will be sheet rocking this week! Yay again!