CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Testing, testing, is this thing on??

I know that I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately, but that's only because I've been working so hard behind the scenes. I've been putting together a new photography blog...YAY! I've felt a bit bad about combining our family blog with my photography business. So very soon I will launch it and then make this blog private. So please stayed tuned for a peak at my new blog and some exciting new products available to my clients :)

Earlier today Lanessa brought me a cup and sad "I made you some lemon aid out of oranges" awwww! I had my camera right here on my desk so I grabbed it and took a picture...it actually was very under exposed. I tried saving it in PhotoShop. It's not the best quality but the subject most certainly is :) After I drank my delicious "lemon aid" I went down stairs to the kitchen to see what mess awaited me and to my surprise it wasn't as bad as I feared!! I was very impressed at her persistence...look at all those oranges she squeezed!!