CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holiday Mini Sessions

Holiday Mini Sessions are Coming!!

I’m offering a few Holiday mini sessions next Saturday the 24th. See info below for times available. If you’re interested please contact me through my website or by my cell phone 505.360.1302 for the time you’d like and any questions you might have.

Some ideas for a mini session could be: Pictures with the family, kids or couples. Or even kiddos in their Halloween costumes!! It’s up to you!




I will also have a few Christmas cards to offer as well. Please share this info with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks! : )

2 comments:

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer

Such a generous offer Trish ;) wish i was closer ;)

Trisha

Thanks Jodie but you’re wrong, I wish I was closer so I could take your pix…I would LOVE to visit you in Australia!!! : )