CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

And a few more....

A few more pictures from Labor Day weekend when family was in town.

Heber & Boston.


Richard.


Benny & Davy.


Jenaya & Russell.


Leah, I know you wanted to see some more pics of Jon’s family, so I included these especially for you ; )

Jon, Sanna & Milja


Milja.


And for some reason the only other pics of Milana that I got were the ones with her running around nudy at the lake. So, this picture was taken at my parents house in May.

Milana.

2 comments:

Bluebird & Company

AAAHHH Trisha! I look absolutely HORRID in that first picture!
I so wish I were photogenic like the rest of the Henke's.

*Lela*

Thank you Trish, I appreciate that. Jon's family is so adorable. They live up in the Provo area don't they?