CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tag.....7 weird or random facts about me.

I was tagged by Debra & now you get to know 7 weird or random facts
about me : ) So here goes….

1. Sometimes I think out loud and wonder…. did I really just say that?
2. I traveled England & Paris with my friend when we were 17 (what were our parents thinking?!?!)
3. I love getting pedicures. Do you want to go?
4. I’m lactose intolerant. I’m sure you wanted to know that one ; )
5. I’m a bit obsessed about keeping my van clean. I’ve found that by keeping windex, baby and antibacterial wipes (the packet sizes) inside the driver & passenger side doors helps cleanup everything. I also wash/vacuum it once a week.
6. I love “LOST” it’s the only TV show I watch (except for when I Netflix the “Hills”)
7. I don’t have a middle name…. well I guess my maiden name is now my middle name.

I tag: Rebecca, Boston, Brittany, Shantel, Kim, Kassie, Leah
Have fun ladies!

1. On your post, link back to the person who tagged you - that would be me, in this case.
2. Post your assignment on your blog - seven weird or random facts.
3. Post these rules on your blog.
4. Post links to seven bloggers that you will be tagging.
5. Go to those blogs and give them a comment on their blog to let them know that you have tagged them.