CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bear World

While on our trip we were able to visit Bear World. It is a division of Yellowstone Park. It's located just outside Rexburg. We had a lot of fun there. You actually get to drive your car right in the caged area were the bears live. They have 39 bears in there! It was pretty cool because the bears can come right up to the car. They told us to lock our doors because they know how to open them!
These were some pictures I took through my window. The bear in the bottom left corner cracked me up the way he was sleeping. Silly ol’ bear!


There were a lot of other animals as well, like Buffalo, Elk, Deer, Fox & Wolfs. They had this large petting zoo with a wide rang of animals walking around that you can touch and pet. The kids had such a blast in there. Here is a video clip of a really cute baby goat that liked Jenaya’s dress.



Yay! I was finally able to upload a video on here. I have tried a few times to do it through blogger, but it always cuts off in the middle saying "there was an error". Plus I think the MB were to big for the blog to handle (that’s why you hear me reminding Josh not to do the video too long in the clip, because we wanted to see if that helped) So if you ever have a problem uploading one, try YouTube. It’s so easy.


(Such tame deer)





This picture doesn’t do the peacock justice. It had the most beautiful turquoise feathers.

There were a few carnival rides too. Here is one that Benny started to cry on when it started because it bounced around. The worker was nice and stopped the ride so he could get off.



My li’l sister Cammy came along too. She is the baby of the family. She just turned 11. Jenaya absolutely adorers her aunt Cammy.


Dad & Benny on the train.


It was funny, but this girl squeezed in the same caboose with the girls. Lanessa’s in there too! I guess she just really wanted to ride in that one, because there were plenty of others empty. Heehee.


Brave li’l Nessa. She’s fearless!



All tuckered out!! I think Benny was asleep before we even pulled out of the park.

6 comments:

Dacia

Bummer that we missed you guys! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

brit

how fun. we are going to yellowstone this summer too. maybe we'll check out the bears!

*Lela*

That looks like a lot of fun. I am anxious to take the girls out and do stuff with them. It kind of stinks that Jake is in the Academy all summer, so we really can't do anything except for the weekends.

Bluebird & Company

fun, fun, fun!
I wish we could have been there too!
Oh well, we will be there in July....after the new house is finished (I feel like we are always saying that) :)

Britney

What a fun place! Looks like you had a blast!

Stacey

That looks like so much fun!! I'll have to get up there sometime! I can't wait til I have kids old enough (but still young enough) to do fun stuff like this together! Very cute!
Stacey