CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Getting To Know...ME!

My friend sent this to me to fill out and pass on to other friends. Thanks Becca!!


1. What is your occupation? I’m a SAHM, it’s the best job ever!

2. What color are your socks right now? Navy

3. What are you listening to right now? Colbie Caillat singing “Bubbly” on my blog and also Ben & Nessa watching “Wonder Pets”

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Donuts. We had them last night for dessert…Yummmmmy!

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. My first car was a standard.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kori Lee

8.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah, kinda…J/K! Love ya Becca!

9. How old are you today? 27

10. Favorite drink? Water, Sobe

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice-skating

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. Those are scary memories (the times I did it myself)

13. Pets? We have a Cat named Jasmine. (or should I say josh & the kids have a cat)

14. Favorite food? Chinese or anything I don’t have to make!

15. Last movie you watched? Horton Hears a Who. Very cute by-the-way

16. Your Favorite day of the year? Mothers Day

17. What do you do to vent anger? Go shopping at my happy places Target & Hobby Lobby

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My doll named Megan... I still have her

19. What is your favorite season? SPRING!!!

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry

22. Do you want your friends to email you back ? Yes!

23. Who is most likely to respond? Kim

24. Who is least likely to respond? Kori (not sure if I have her right email)

26. When was the last time you cried? Can’t say for sure

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Some shoes and a tote of gift bags

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? My sister Cherise

29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Audrie, Kori, Kim

30. Favorite smells? Clean laundry, spring blossoms, candles, Johnson’s baby lotion (the pink one)

31. Who inspires you? Becky Higgins, Martha Stewart, Great Leaders of our Church & History

32. What are you afraid of? Someone in my family getting badly hurt

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

34. Favorite car? Black BMW with a sunroof

35. Favorite cat breed? None

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 3

37. How many years at your current job? 6 years of being a mom

38. Favorite day of the week? Friday

39. How many states have you lived in? 2 states

40. Do you think you're funny? Maybe a little