CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Twin Trouble!!!





Turn your back for 2 seconds and look what
They can do!

I’m just glad they put the big ones in first
or else some of those would never have been
seen again. Josh is trying to think up some sort
of screen to put in their to catch stuff if need be.

This is something they have loved to do for awhile.
I caught Lanessa dumping a whole box of crayons
down the heater vent yesterday. When I got the vacuum out to
get what I could, I got a whole lot of crayons and some other
junk as well!! What are we going to do with these two?!?!!

This just can’t be very energy efficient!

2 comments:

Dacia

How funny (after the fact)!

Edna

I can imagine how quick they are! Brett & Ryan were 13 months apart and they kept me going like that. They are sure adorable, though!